Saturday 27 April 2013

My missions.

I was once asked:- "That is my cause, that is my mission, what is your cause Nigel ? What is your mission ?"

My reply was "Anyway, my mission is to disseminate (hopefully accurate) information about Diet, Nutrition, Fitness & Random stuff in a way that’s interesting to the lay public – hence the videos and pictures."

Information. We want information...
I am not a number. I am a free man!
My primary mission is, as stated above, to provide free information of high quality in a form that you can easily understand and to support that information with high quality evidence.

I believe that you don't want to read too much techy stuff, no matter how fascinating it may be to me!

My secondary mission is to expose misinformation. I am like The Terminator. I vill not stop. Eva!
Hasta la vista, baby!

No comments: