Monday 20 May 2013

Monday musings.

Firstly, a video.

Sometimes you gotta fight, when you're a man.

Secondly, another video!
Need I say more? No, but I'm going to, anyway!

On the internet, there is no such thing as anonymity. I can find every post made by an anonymous keyboard warrior and cross-reference the information within. I'm a nerd, lol!

Last night, after telling her how I found someone's name and address in a few minutes, a karaoke friend challenged me to find her real name (she uses a nickname), address & photo of her house taken from Google Street View and PM it to her on Facebook. She gave me 24 hours.

I got home at ~1am this morning. At ~2am, I PM'ed her real name, address & (a link to a) photo of her house taken from Google Street View to her. The file-name of the photo included the names of the other people living in the house. She loled!

3 comments:

Kade Storm A.K.A. Hedonist said...

"I got home at ~1am this morning. At ~2am, I PM'ed her real name, address & (a link to a) photo of her house taken from Google Street View to her. The file-name of the photo included the names of the other people living in the house. She loled!" - Nigel



Glad to know that you'll have other uses just yet, conducive to my conquest of the world, Nigel.

Kade Storm A.K.A. Hedonist said...

Too? Ain't that cute. Some mere mortal in the embrace of their hubris thinks they're appropriate competition. I guess I'll have some fun along the way to what is an unchangeable providence. . . in my favour. ; )

Nigel Kinbrum said...

I winked! I don't want to rule the world. It's full of eejits who keep asking stupid questions.



Oh, wait. You winked as well!